NEXT GENERATION CRASH
What is GCELL?
GCELL SETS A NEW STANDARD IN CHILD RESTRAINT TECHNOLOGY
The beauty of GCell’s design lies in the simplicity of the hexagonal shapes that work together to generate a wall of strength under great compression.
GCell technology uses high performance thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that lines the entire outside of your child’s car seat shell and acts as a crumple zone for your car seat. This helps to greatly reduce crash forces much like the bumper does for your car.
An innovation in structural design, GCell is light, flexible, strong and fit for purpose.
GCell’s “honeycomb” design features:
- Hexagonal shaped high performance thermoplastic elastomer absorbers that act as a crumple zone for side impact collisions
- Structural integrity even after exposure to extreme temperatures, the crumple zones do not diminish over time
- Secure coverage of your child’s car seat for complete side impact protection
- Slim and narrow design allowing you to maximise space in your vehicle
- Tailored solution to protect your child’s body and works in combination with our Air Protect technology which was tailored for your child’s head
Why it matters?
That’s why Maxi-Cosi is constantly seeking out the latest and most advanced safety innovations throughout the world and tailoring it to comply with stringent Australian car seat standards.
GCell offers you peace of mind when you’re out on the road.
Exclusively Found in
Maxi-Cosi car seats can be purchased at independent and specialty nursery retail stores throughout Australia.
Please refer to the Maxi-Cosi store locator here
Convertible Car Seat
Birth to 4 years